Tattoos not your thing?
We also offer Body Piercing. Zaza Ink offers a clean, sanitary environment which will make your visit both a
relaxing and pleasurable experience. Our professional staff of piercers are both knowledgeable and experienced in the art of body piercing. Whether you decide to get your ear, nose, navel or that certain part pierced, Zaza Ink should be the clear choice for all your piercing needs.
Not only can you be rest assured that you will have a pleasant piercing experience, you will also be given thorough aftercare instructions so that your piercing will heal properly and in the least amount of time necessary. How your piercing heals depends primarily on how you take care of it! Before you leave the shop, we make sure that you are supplied with the knowledge that you need to take care of your new piercing.
Piercing prices include the cost of jewelry. Zaza Ink also has a variety of body jewelry for sale and we can special order if you don’t find what you are looking for.
Identification is required for piercings (and tattoos), so please don’t forget to bring your valid ID
Basic Aftercare Instruction - How to clean your Body Piercing
A mild liquid antimicrobial/germicidal medicated soap and water or other mild, fragrance-free liquid antibacterial soap such as Dial should be used to clean your piercings. It should be diluted with distilled or bottled water, depending on product strength.
1) Wash your hands thoroughly prior to cleaning, or touching on or near your piercing with antibacterial soap and hot water. Never, never touch your piercings with dirty hands. This is vital for avoiding infections.
2) Prepare the area for the cleansing by rinsing or soaking with warm water Apply a small amount of your diluted antimicrobial/germicidal medicated soap to the area with your clean hands.
3) Gentle massage into your skin for a few minutes.
4) Use a q-tip soaked in your diluted antimicrobial soap to remove any Lymph deposits (crusties). Do not rotate jewelry. Never pick with fingernails! This step is important for your comfort.
5) Pat the area dry if needed with disposable paper products such as gauze or tissues, as cloth towels can harbor bacteria.
During the first four weeks, clean your piercing twice per day. Following the four weeks, clean your piercing one to two times per day.
Note: The same care should be taken for an oral piercing (lip and cheek) on the exterior of your mouth only. For the interior of your piercing (lip, cheek, tongue) a nonalcoholic antiseptic mouth wash should be used every time after you eat drink or smoke.
For additional hints and tips, please refer to your Zaza Ink Aftercare Instructions. If you think there is something wrong with your piercing, or if you have any problems, questions, comments or concerns, please contact your body piercer at Zaza Ink for proper identification and advise.
Average Healing Times:
- Ear Lobes - 6 to 8 weeks
- Ear Cartilage - 4 months to 1 year
- Eyebrow - 6 to 8 weeks
- Nostril – 2 to 4 months
- Nasal Septum – 6 to 8 months
- Lip – 2 to 3 months
- Tongue - 4 weeks
- Nipple - 3 to 6 months
- Navel - 4 months to 1 year
- Female Genitalia - 4 to 10 weeks
- Male Genitalia - 4 weeks to 6 months